HiTechnic Software Downloads
Mindstorms EV3 Programming Blocks
Here are the sensor blocks that you need in order to use the HiTechnic sensors with the LEGO Mindstorms EV3 software.Instructions:
- Download the EV3 blocks that you need for your sensors. Note: entering your email address is optional.
- For each .zip file that you download, expand the zip file to extract the .ev3b file.
- From the LEGO Mindstorms EV3 software, select Block Import from the Tools menu.
- Click on Browse and locate the folder where you expanded the .ev3b file.
- In the listbox, select the block file that you want to import.
- Click Import
- Restart the EV3 software.
You will now find the Sensor blocks that you imported on the Sensor Palette.
HiTechnic EV3 BlocksThis is preliminary release of the HiTechnic EV3 blocks file. Supported sensors are: Angle, Compass, Accelerometer, IRSeekerV2, and Gyro.
New with v. 0.20: Added support for the RPM value for Angle sensor. Split blocks into individual .ev3b files so you only need to import what you need. Worked around EV3 IIC U8 as I8 bug.
|HiTechnic EV3 Blocks||0.2||September 25th, 2013||113.78 KB||Download Now|